Five Reasons You’ll Love Working At Cornerstone Schools
Cornerstone Schools serves more than 2,500 students in grades K-12 at five schools in Detroit. We are looking for dedicated, compassionate, passionate teachers and staff to shepherd our students and help them lead complete lives.
Are you passionate about learning and want to make a difference in the lives of Cornerstone students? Then Cornerstone might be the place for you!
If you’re open to a new opportunity or currently pursuing your teaching certification, here are 5 reasons you’ll love working for Cornerstone Schools:
1. Our Complete Life Culture: Cornerstone builds its culture on the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s concept of the Complete Life, and our culture supports that.
- The Length of Life – to live for a purpose born
- The Breadth of Life – to be a person for others
- The Height of Life – to know God
These elements must be in equal balance to live “life at its best.”
2. Caring and Committed Leadership: Building leaders and central office leadership are deeply committed to the success of the team. They are seasoned educators and professionals, many of whom have been promoted from the teaching staff
3. Competitive Salary and Benefits for You and Your Family: Cornerstone wants to provide the best for our employees and their families. That includes a salary that will provide for you and benefits that will assure competent health care coverage and other essential benefits for you and your family.
4. Clean, Safe Neighborhood Schools: All Cornerstone Schools are cleaned daily by a well-trained facilities team dedicated to the safety of all students. Cleanliness is aligned to CDC standards. All schools are serviced by a well-trained staff of security officers who vet everyone who enters the school and work as part of our team.
5. Family Environment: From leadership to staff to students to alumni, everyone mentions the family atmosphere of Cornerstone Schools. The schools pride themselves on being places of comfort, care and compassion for our students, families, and staff.
We are now hiring for the 2022-23 school year. Learn more about our open positions here, or contact us directly at [email protected].